Each Sunday afternoon at 4:00, Pastor Ava shares a worship video for the entire family. The video ministry is full of testimonies, scripture, Biblical stories, music, and so much more. Each week, you will find the video packed with so much insight and understanding.
The first set of worship videos were on the Fruit of the Spirit Series. The second set of worship videos are on the Beatitudes. We have also added a few of “The Garner Kid’s Connection” videos that we shared at the beginning of the Coronavirus Pandemic.
We have divided this library up in to the Worship Topic sets so that if you want to go back and view a particular Fruit of the Spirit or Beatitude, you will be able to find it quicker. When you find what you are looking for, just simply double click it and it will take you to that page. Each week will be added to the library once it has been view on our media page.
“Praising God in times of troubles” – Week of November 8th
- “Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 5:3 – (Sept 13, 2020)
- “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.” Matthew 5:4 (Sept 20, 2020)
- “Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.” Matthew 5:5 (Sept 27, 2020)
- “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.” Matthew 5:6 (Oct 4, 2020)
- “Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.” Matthew 5:7 (Oct 11, 2020)
- “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.” Matthew 5:8 (Oct 18, 2020)
- “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.” Matthew 5:9
- “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 5:10
- “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil again you because of me.” Matthew 5:11
THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT – Galatians 22-23
- The Fruit of Love (June 14, 2020)
- The Fruit of Joy (June 28, 2020)
- The Fruit of Peace (July 12, 2020)
- The Fruit of Patience (June 21, 2020)
- The Fruit of Kindness (July 19, 2020)
- The Fruit of Goodness (July 26, 2020)
- The Fruit of Faithfulness (August 2, 2020)
- The Fruit of Gentleness (August 9, 2020)
- The Fruit of Self-control (August 16, 2020)